Job Title: Civil Engineer – 3 positions
Progressive Consulting Engineers, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for bright and energetic engineers to join its dynamic team. This position to work, under senior staff, to on one of the largest projects in Minnesota and to perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. These assignments range from engineering calculations, computer modeling, designing and report writing. The work assignments will be related to utilities and water supply, including study, design, and construction services. Some field activities such as sampling, routine testing or observation of construction activities may be required.
The selected candidate will have
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Civil or Environmental) M.S. is a plus
- 1-10 years of professional work experience or co-op experience
- Experience in Civil 3D required
- Solid analytical background and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to perform field data collection, sampling, and other field activities as directed
- Excellent oral and written communication, decision-making, problem resolution, and a sense of initiative are important for this position and career advancement.
If you are eager to work for a progressive, high-energy company, within a small team-oriented office environment, apply today! Please email your resume to email@example.com, attention: Winnie Kramer.
PCE is a consulting engineering firm with a combined staff experience of over 100 years. The 9-person, minority owned and operated firm provides a full range of services in the filed of utilities, water supply, transportation, and civil engineering. The firm organized in 1979 and has gained a reputation of providing quality, professional services, in a cost effective and timely manners.
Please view our Statement of Qualifications for more details
WATER: SOQ PCE Water
CIVIL & TRANSPORTATION: SOQ-All Services
We strive ourselves in providing the best service possible to our clients. Please see the following Client Evaluations from a group of our customers.
PCE is an engineering company committed to enhancing the quality of the environment, the community, and its staff, while generating a profit.
PCE is a profitable, innovative, exciting, quality-based, consulting engineering firm. PCE is committed to sustainable development by providing consulting services in the areas of:
- Water Supply and Water Treatment Engineering & Design
- Wastewater Engineering & Design
- Transportation Engineering & Design
- Civil Engineering
These services will be provided at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
PCE is an engineering company that values its employees and is dedicated to the continuous improvement of their skills.
PCE is an engineering company that provides its services using high-quality standards.
PCE is an engineering company that conducts its business ethically, with integrity, and for a profit.
PCE’s office is located in Minneapolis, MN
Progressive Consulting Engineers, Inc.
6120 Earle Brown Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55430