Job Title: Civil Engineer – 3 positions
Progressive Consulting Engineers, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for bright and energetic engineers to join its dynamic team. This position to work, under senior staff, to on one of the largest projects in Minnesota and to perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. These assignments range from engineering calculations, computer modeling, designing and report writing. The work assignments will be related to utilities and water supply, including study, design, and construction services. Some field activities such as sampling, routine testing or observation of construction activities may be required.
The selected candidate will have
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Civil or Environmental) M.S. is a plus
- 1-10 years of professional work experience or co-op experience
- Experience in Civil 3D required
- Solid analytical background and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to perform field data collection, sampling, and other field activities as directed
- Excellent oral and written communication, decision-making, problem resolution, and a sense of initiative are important for this position and career advancement.
If you are eager to work for a progressive, high-energy company, within a small team-oriented office environment, apply today! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Winnie Kramer.